SunPass Login is an electronic toll collection system in use by the State of Florida. SunPass is fully interoperable with E-Pass. And the operations have been absorbed by E-Pass, LeeWay. The system uses RFID windshield-mounted transponders manufactured by TransCore along with lane equipment including SAIC, TransCore, and Raytheon. The SunPass-Only toll lanes on most toll roads in Florida allow a vehicle to proceed through the tollbooth at speeds of up to 25 mph. And this is safety guideline, not a technological limitation, and violation may be subject to a speeding ticket and associated fine.
SunPass portable transponders can be transferred between vehicles without damaging the transponder. In early to mid-2018, SunPass will become interoperable. The website www.sunpass.com will provide you all the information which you needed.
Follow the steps for SunPass Login – through the desktop:
- First, you need to open the browser on your device and type or copy paste official website in the address bar and click on the enter button then SunPass homepage will be displayed.
- Navigate to the login section where you need to enter your login credentials.
- Enter your Account or Username or Transponder Number in the first text field. Make sure you are entering the correct information in the text field.
- In the next text field, you need to enter your PIN Number. Make sure are inputting correct PIN Number in the required text field to avoid any errors while trying to log in.
- After entering all the above details correctly click on the login button. Then you will be then directed to your account dashboard.
Follow the steps for SunPass Login – For Android Mobile Users:
Users can access SunPass account, anytime, just by downloading the mobile application and logging in using the same Account, Transponder Number, or Username and PIN established for online account management.
- Connect your mobile device to the internet connection and open the play store and find SunPass mobile application.
- Download the application and run it.
- Open the SunPass homepage on your device and navigate to the login section on the page where you need to enter the login details.
- In the first text field, you need to enter your Account or Username or Transponder Number. Make sure you are entering the correct information or not.
- Enter your PIN Number in the second text field. Make sure you are entering the correct PIN Number in the second text field.
- Enter all the details correctly in order to avoid errors while trying to log in.
- After entering all the above-required details correctly click on the login button to access your account dashboard.
In case if you have any technical problem please feel free to call our customer service number 1-888-865-5352
This is all the information we have collected regarding SunPass Login. Stay connected with our website for more updated information.